Fat Cow ($4.08/month)In the fresh new era, preparing a website is no more demanding assignment and it’s even more very difficult to host it. With all these stunning web hosting services alleging to be the most reliable, it can effortlessly befuddle anyone.
Here’s where FatCow can be of great help to you.
FatCow has been in the marketplace since 1998, and since then it has created a major name for itself. It is owned and managed by EIG (Endurance International Group), the company that also owns popular hosting brands like Ipage etc.
For at minimum once, FatCow has seen a prime time with its promising services. Let’s see through this review if it is still the same or you can find more desirable options on the market.
Many websites these days are having to present confusing prices to drive you in, committing you to a three-year payment or a long- term deal. Or another recognizable strategy is by initially offering a low price subscription but then increasing it dramatically because now there’s a negative opportunity of you leaving.
But, you can certainly be reassured that FatCow creates none of these methods to trap their customers. There are no tactics, gimmicks involved and this is the real great deal. Fat Cow not only offers a cheap hosting plan but also insures you a 30- day money back offer.
FatCow delivers nearly 4000 appropriately designed web icons that would help you greatly improve the overall design of your website. The greatest part is that they are almost free. All that fat cow would really like is recognition for its web icons and all you need to do is to add credits for FatCow in your webpage.
FatCow is really good at satisfying their customers with their 24/7 support. The support staff contacts you in a span of a few minutes and are glad to help you with their services. Apart from the Live Chat option, you can also opt for FatCow’s extensive user knowledge base.
The knowledge base assists the users in discovering solutions to the questions about their account, security, policies, emails, files, partnership programs, domains and noticeably more. You can also definitely lookup a keyword, rather than filtering through the whole base.
Most Cheap Hosting services don’t offer you backup and you have to go for a third party backup plan. But, this is not the case with FatCow. To safe your data and information FatCow offers a daily backup service, which is most certainly a huge advantage.
- No scamming issues with the prices of web hosting.
- Cheap web hosting plans with a 30- day money-back assurance.
- Free access to 4000 professionally designed web icons.
- 24/7 Live Chat support with excellent customer service.
- The extensive knowledge base that has answers to most of your questions about accounts, emails, domains etc.
- Free Website Transfers and Domain names for new account sign-ups.
- Equipped with a daily backup service that secures information.
- The security features are not free. To make your webpage secure, free of malware and blacklisting, you need to pay for security attributes.
- pesky, intense upselling that commences immediately after you enter your credit card details. Cancelling a trial can also cause charges on your credit card.
- The slow loading speed of the page can be very irritating.
- Fails to deliver good uptime with consistency.
FatCow is a great web hoster with excellent pricing and support. The web icons and the daily backup can is usually a huge plus yet the below-average uptime can be a huge drawback.
Overall, if you will be buying cheap web hosting facility then this is usually a great solution inspite of the fact that you would without doubt get the quality like a top-notch expensive web hoster.