Fat Cow ($4.08/month)In the present era, preparing a website is no more exhausting undertaking and it’s even more complicated to host it. With all these excellent web hosting services designed to be the finest, it can quickly overwhealm anyone.
Here’s where FatCow can be of great help to you.
FatCow has been in the area since 1998, and since then it has manufactured a key name for itself. It is owned and managed by EIG (Endurance International Group), the organization that also owns popular hosting brands like Ipage etc.
For at least once, FatCow has seen a prime time with its appealing services. Let’s see through this review if it is still the same or you can find more effective options on the market.
The majority of websites these days are showcasing deceiving prices to lure you in, committing you to a three-year payment or a long- term deal. Or another every day strategy is by firstly offering a low price subscription but then increasing it dramatically because now there’s a weak chance of you departing.
But, you can certainly be guaranteed that FatCow employs none of these strategies to trap their customers. There are no strategies, gimmicks associated and this is the real deal. Fat Cow not only offers a cheap hosting plan but also ensures you a 30- day money back offer.
FatCow features around 4000 appropriately designed web icons that would help you greatly enhance the overall design of your website. The most excellent part is that they are basically free. All that fat cow requests is acceptance for its web icons and all you need to do is to add credits for FatCow in your webpage.
FatCow is really good at satisfying their customers with their 24/7 support. The support staff contacts you in a span of a few minutes and are glad to help you with their services. Apart from the Live Chat option, you can also opt for FatCow’s extensive user knowledge base.
The knowledge base helps the users in finding responses to the questions about their account, security, policies, emails, files, partnership programs, domains and substantially more. You can also particularly search a keyword, alternatively than filtering through the entire base.
Most Cheap Hosting services don’t include backup and you have to elect for a third party backup plan. But, this is not the case with FatCow. To procure your data and information FatCow offers a regular backup service, which is unquestionably a enormous benefit.
- No scamming issues with the prices of web hosting.
- Cheap web hosting plans with a 30- day money-back assurance.
- Free access to 4000 professionally designed web icons.
- 24/7 Live Chat support with excellent customer service.
- The extensive knowledge base that has answers to most of your questions about accounts, emails, domains etc.
- Free Website Transfers and Domain names for new account sign-ups.
- Equipped with a daily backup service that secures information.
- The security features are not free. To make your webpage secure, free of malware and blacklisting, you need to pay for security functions.
- exasperating, ambitious upselling that starts off immediately after you enter your credit card details. Cancelling a trial can also cause charges on your credit card.
- The slow loading speed of the page can be very irritating.
- Fails to deliver good uptime with consistency.
FatCow is a good web hoster with exceptional pricing and support. The web icons and the daily backup can is usually a huge plus yet the below-average uptime is definitely a huge drawback.
Overall, if you happen to be buying cheap web hosting facility then this can be a great choice despite the fact that you would unquestionably get the quality like a top-notch expensive web hoster.