Disclaimer: This post contains references to products where I received commissions for purchases made through links. This is to help support my blog and does not have any impact on my recommendations.
Fat Cow ($4.08/month)In the latest era, building a website is no more strenuous responsibility and it’s even more challenging to host it. With all these astonishing web hosting services pledging to be the most reliable, it can simply mislead anyone.
Here’s where FatCow can be of great help to you.
FatCow has been in the business since 1998, and since then it has grown a excellent name for itself. It is owned and managed by EIG (Endurance International Group), the firm that also owns popular hosting brands like Ipage etc.
For at the bare minimum once, FatCow has seen a prime time with its guaranteeing services. Let’s see through this review if it is still the same or you can find more beneficial options on the market.
Most websites these days are showing inaccurate prices to attract you in, committing you to a three-year payment or a long- term deal. Or another regular trick is by firstly offering a low price membership but then increasing it sharply because now there’s a lousy potential of you departing.
But, you can certainly be secured that FatCow creates none of these maneuvers to trap their customers. There are no techniques, gimmicks employed and this is the real choice. Fat Cow not only offers a cheap hosting plan but also assures you a 30- day money back offer.
FatCow provides somewhere around 4000 expertly designed web icons that would help you greatly improve the overall design of your website. The most beneficial part is that they are without doubt free. All that fat cow would love is recognition for its web icons and all you need to do is to add credits for FatCow in your webpage.
FatCow is really good at satisfying their customers with their 24/7 support. The support staff contacts you in a span of a few minutes and are glad to help you with their services. Apart from the Live Chat option, you can also opt for FatCow’s extensive user knowledge base.
The knowledge base allows the users in finding responses to the questions about their account, security, policies, emails, files, partnership programs, domains and a whole lot more. You can also precisely lookup a keyword, relatively than filtering through the overall base.
Most Cheap Hosting services don’t offer you backup and you have to elect for a third party backup plan. But, this is not the case with FatCow. To proteed your data and information FatCow offers a everyday backup service, which is definitely a enormous advantage.
- No scamming issues with the prices of web hosting.
- Cheap web hosting plans with a 30- day money-back assurance.
- Free access to 4000 professionally designed web icons.
- 24/7 Live Chat support with excellent customer service.
- The extensive knowledge base that has answers to most of your questions about accounts, emails, domains etc.
- Free Website Transfers and Domain names for new account sign-ups.
- Equipped with a daily backup service that secures information.
- The security features are not free. To make your webpage secure, free of malware and blacklisting, you need to pay for security functions.
- infuriating, extreme upselling that begins immediately after you enter your credit card details. Cancelling a trial can also cause charges on your credit card.
- The slow loading speed of the page can be very irritating.
- Fails to deliver good uptime with consistency.
FatCow is a wonderful web hoster with terrific pricing and support. The web icons and the daily backup can is usually a huge plus nevertheless the below-average uptime is definitely a huge drawback.
Overall, if you will be buying a cheap web hosting facility then this can be a great preference inspite of the fact that you would surely get the quality like a top-notch expensive web hoster.